Presbytery of Baltimore is seeking candidates to apply for the full time position of Associate for Congregational Vitality
To take a leading role in implementing and breathing life in the Presbytery’s vision and ministry plan and encourage, challenge and equip existing and new congregations to thrive.
1. Ordained PCUSA Teaching or Ruling Elder preferred or qualified member of the PCUSA.
2. Demonstrated skills and expertise in successfully working with congregations in transformation, new church development and immigrant community development.
3. A sense of enthusiasm and optimism about the possibilities for revitalization, growth and new church development within the Presbytery
4. Strong organizational development, group process and leadership development skills.
5. Ability to work collegially.
6. Strong written, verbal, social media and technological skills.
7. Commitment to the mission of the Presbytery of Baltimore and the PCUSA .
Submit resume or PIF via email to
jtaylor @ baltimorepresbytery.org (remove spaces)
Deadline for submission:
May 7, 2018
(Note: This is not a called position. The synod has not further information. Contact the above person only.)